with joyful parenting...
NO MATTER WHAT STAGE OF PARENTING YOU'RE IN,
the Compassion Parenting principles will empower you to tap into
YOUR inner parenting wisdom, enjoy more peace & alignment, and become the parent you want to be!
Dr. Wilde has spent much of her time as a stay-at-home parent, pursuing her career on a part-time basis to maintain personal and family balance.
As a mom, Dr. Wilde lives her mission - to parent intentionally, always coming from a place of love and compassion. With 8 sons, she learned early that regardless of parenting books, tactics, and techniques, her greatest wisdom was within.
She is an author, podcaster, and frequent contributor to various online platforms. Dr. Wilde’s first book, "Faithful Nurturing: Mothering from the Heart to the Heart" is available on Amazon. Her next book, "Compassion Parenting: Raising Kids with Heart in a Global World" will be coming out in 2022.
Dr. Mary has been featured in:
2. Does this group focus on a specific parenting stage? Many of the parenting principles we discuss will help with parenting at ANY stage. We also will delve into specific parenting challenges (like tantrums & potty training for toddlers, social media boundaries for teens, etc.), so you will have the opportunity to get specific questions answered pertinent to the stage you are in. Fortunately, Dr. Mary has personal experience parenting infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school-age kids, teenagers, and adult children and can relate to ALL these stages!
3. What parenting theories/styles does Dr. Mary align with? Dr. Mary supports ideas from various parenting approaches including positive parenting, responsive parenting, and intentional parenting. Her goal is for you to glean the best wisdom from all reasonable approaches and apply what works!
4. What role do religion & spirituality play in Compassion Parenting? Dr. Mary values spirituality and finds that matters of parenting and family often intersect with faith and/or values. The Compassion Parenting Community is meant to be a respectful, inspiring space where varied perspectives will enrich the dialogue.
5. Do I have to pay full price for the yearly retreat if I'm a member? Nope! If you're a current member with an active subscription at the time of the retreat, you receive a major discount on your retreat ticket as a membership benefit. If you're only interested in the Compassion Parenting retreat, you can purchase it separately--it is still an amazing value.
6. What does the cost of the retreat include? Your retreat ticket will give you access to 2 days of inspiring educational sessions and group activities. Typically, discounted room rates will be offered at the retreat location, but food, lodging, and extra enrichments are not included. (This gives participants more flexibility to keep the retreat experience within their own budget).
7. What if I decide to cancel my membership? You are free to cancel at any time by contacting email@example.com and you'll incur no further charges. We welcome your feedback and will do our best to make your Compassion Parenting Membership worthwhile!
8. Can Dr. Mary provide individual medical advice to group members? Dr. Mary will provide education about specific pediatric health topics, but cannot give individualized medical advice to those outside her clinical practice. If you reside within the State of Utah and would like to schedule a consultation with Dr. Wilde (in-person or virtual), contact Imagine Pediatrics Behavioral Health and Wellness HERE. For those traveling to the Southern Utah area, weekend intensives for Anxiety and ADHD are also available.
9. Does my spouse need a separate membership to participate? Your spouse or partner is welcome to participate with you in the zoom sessions and at the retreat. You can also request they be added to the Facebook group :)
10. What if I have other questions? Questions can be posed to the group in the Compassion Parenting Facebook community or can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to take a deeper dive into the art of parenting,
this membership is for you.
If you’ve been on a quest for “the right” approach to raising your kids, but are frustrated with the “tactic of the week” syndrome,
this is for you.
If you’re craving a more loving, intentional approach to parenting,
you've found the right place!
COMPASSION PARENTING is for dedicated, deep-thinking parents looking for an insightful, uplifting parenting community!
You're invited to join us!